Pork with cucumber stir-fry
Pork, cucumber, eggs, sesame oil, cooking wine, salt, lard, soy sauce, sweet bean sauce, white sugar, cornstarch, scallion, and ginger are among the ingredients.
1. After cleaning the cucumber, split it in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, and remove both ends. Cut into diamond-shaped pieces 1 cm long.
2. After washing, cut the pork into 1-cm-thick slices. Cut the meat into pieces measuring 1 cm.
3. Combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, and egg whites with the meat. A good stir will coat.
4. Add fat to a hot wok. The pork cubes should be added to the hot lard and stir-fried until just done. After taking the pork out of the pan, drain the extra oil.
5. Reheat the pan and add a bit more oil. Stir-fry the ginger and scallion until aromatic after adding them.
6. Include the soup, cooking wine, sweet bean sauce, and cucumber. Stir-fry everything well.
7. Add the cooked pork to the sauce after thickening it with cornstarch water, sprinkle with sesame oil, and stir-fry until everything is well combined. Serve.
2. Salad with sliced lotus roots
2 lotus roots, sesame oil, rice vinegar, light soy sauce, salt, sugar, minced garlic, and chile oil are the ingredients.
1. Peel and clean the lotus roots.
2. In a saucepan of boiling water, blanch the slices of lotus root for around 15 minutes. Remove and allow cooling.
3. Slice the cooked lotus roots thinly, then add them to a big dish.
4. Combine the lotus root slices with the chile oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, light soy sauce, salt, sugar, and chopped garlic. Mix thoroughly.
5. Put the salad on a serving platter and take a bite.
3. Choi Sum with Stir-Fried Minced Pork
Ingredients: 400g of choi sum, 100g of minced pork, a little amount of dark soy sauce, minced ginger and garlic, and cornstarch.
1. To keep the choi sum fresh, blanch it in boiling water with a dash of salt.
2. After draining the choi sum of excess water, place them neatly on a serving platter.
3. Sauté the minced pork in hot oil in a wok until it is cooked and aromatic.
4. Add some water to the pan along with the minced ginger, garlic, and doubanjiang. Shortly stir-fry.
5. Season the sauce with chicken bouillon and thicken it with cornstarch before pouring it over the choi sum.
6. Serve the choi sum with the delicious sauce.
4. Chinese cabbage rolls with a marinade
Chinese cabbage, carrot, ginger, garlic, chili sauce, and white sugar are the ingredients.
1. Wash the Chinese cabbage after taking off the outer leaves. Shred it to bits.
2. Salt the cabbage, then let it sit for two hours.
3. Remove the cabbage from the water and put it in a basin.
4. Include carrot, ginger, garlic, and chili sauce in chopped form. Mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the sauce over the marinated Chinese cabbage and tie the bag.
6. Place the bag in the refrigerator for the night.
Enjoy the tastes of these handmade recipes that home cooks who love to cook create every day.